my blog

 I am not good recently. It is the lack of motivation to do anything. I don't have as much motivation for the muscle training that I started after entering university, and I often feel very sleepy during class. I thought about why. The reasons that come to mind are that it's the turn of the season and that I'm busy lately. When I consulted with a friend, he said that you would always be like that.

I want to get out of this period as soon as possible, so I'm going to try a few things. The first is to go to bed early. If sleep deprivation is the culprit, this should help. The next thing I want to try is reading before going to bed. Lately, I've been having a hard time concentrating, so I'd like to try this in the sense that I can improve my concentration and calm my mind.
  How are you all doing lately?

コメント

  1. Let's do the muscle training together!!

    返信削除
  2. I usually stretch before going to bed.That helps me sleep and I want to try reading tonight!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

new year